Quran Caption About Planet
Surat No 6 : سورة الأنعام - Ayat No 76
فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَیۡہِ الَّیۡلُ رَاٰ کَوۡکَبًا ۚ قَالَ ہٰذَا رَبِّیۡ ۚ فَلَمَّاۤ اَفَلَ قَالَ لَاۤ اُحِبُّ الۡاٰفِلِیۡنَ ﴿۷۶﴾
So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that disappear."
Surat No 12 : سورة يوسف - Ayat No 4
اِذۡ قَالَ یُوۡسُفُ لِاَبِیۡہِ یٰۤاَبَتِ اِنِّیۡ رَاَیۡتُ اَحَدَعَشَرَ کَوۡکَبًا وَّ الشَّمۡسَ وَ الۡقَمَرَ رَاَیۡتُہُمۡ لِیۡ سٰجِدِیۡنَ ﴿۴﴾
[Of these stories mention] when Joseph said to his father, "O my father, indeed I have seen [in a dream] eleven stars and the sun and the moon; I saw them prostrating to me."
Surat No 37 : سورة الصافات - Ayat No 6
اِنَّا زَیَّنَّا السَّمَآءَ الدُّنۡیَا بِزِیۡنَۃِ ۣ الۡکَوَاکِبِ ۙ﴿۶﴾
Indeed, We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment of stars
Surat No 82 : سورة الإنفطار - Ayat No 2
وَ اِذَا الۡکَوَاکِبُ انۡتَثَرَتۡ ۙ﴿۲﴾
And when the stars fall, scattering,
No comments:
Post a Comment